It's a change...

Some of you might already know I actually mange three blogs. This one, where I actually rant and get pretty stupid from time-to-time, SL Review - where I actually make a serious effort at being a decent blogger and a simple one over at Tumblr - where I syndicate both of these as well as add a few snippets interjected here and there.

Well, this blog and SL Review are both based on Linden Lab's Second Life. And, if you follow anything Second Life, you know there is a big hoopla about Linden Lab's own intellectual property rights. Specifically, their branding and use of their copyrighted terms.

Hey, I'm all for that. Go-go linden lab, I say. However, and I've ranted on this all along, Linden Lab is actually trying to claim a trademark on the initials "S" and "L" when used together ("SL") - and I find that laughable. So, "SL Review" (http://slreview.wordpress.com) will stay "SL Review" and nothing else will change until I get that 'cease and desist' letter from the spooky, weirdo legal eagles.

But, no sense tempting fate by having both that and this blog hanging on to those initials. So, welcome to Virtual Attitude. Please note the URL has changed - now at http://virtualattitude.blogspot.com.

Oh, and since we are going generically virtual, maybe we can get Naoki to post a teeny bit more often? I dunno - something ranting (or raving) about IMVU or whatever.

Okay, so anyway - a note that if we haven't scared you off, screaming just yet, you might want to update your RSS reader to the new address. :)

Blogged with the Flock Browser


About this entry


0 comments: