Dorkwad Congressman ... In Second Life

THE HORRORSeveral days ago he held a Congressional hearing in Second Life, a specially designed "virtual world" for sociopaths, furries, and flying penis "avatars."

I really hate when journalists and blogger who think they are greater-than-thou profess to know what everyone else wants or believes and then think they are so influential they espouse vitriol that looks and smells like raw sewage.

It's why I choose my my sources of news very carefully and I don't rely on a single source like NBC or ABC and the rest (wow, what a joke they have all turned into, huh?).

So it's totally refreshing when someone does this on purpose and simply goes completely overboard with it. It's a very short blog post, but so humorous I wish it were longer. the read totally made my day.

this is from the "Wonkette" - a blog I think I'm definately going to have to add to my RSS feeds.
To commemorate this special event, Congressman Markey even crafted his own personal avatar: a virtual Congressman Markey who is cross-eyed with gayness.
Virtual Losers: Dorkwad Congressman Holds Hearing In Second Life
Blogged with the Flock Browser


About this entry


0 comments: